Salman Khan to move out of his house



Bollywood actor Salman Khan is very attracted to his house where is brought up. Unlike other actors, all these years Salman has been staying with his family at Galaxy Apartments and did not change his address after achieving success. But now the actor thought it’s the right to move out the house and arrange a new nest for himself as his house has become too crowded and his accessories have been augmented to accommodate at his home. Salman has purchased a property and next year, he has decided to move to his new address with bag and baggage.

Galaxy Apartments on Bandstand, Bandra is Mumbai is a plush area and very often a large gathering of fans is witnessed outside the apartments to get a glimpse of the superstar.

But now the 46-year-old actor is set to move out of Galaxy in a year's time. "I have stayed here for as long as I could. Now I may stay here only for another year. We have a property, which we are constructing; that's where I will move," says Salman, without mentioning any details of his future address.

Presently, Sallu is living on the ground floor of the building and his parents father Salim Khan and mother Salma Khan stays on the first floor.

Salman is deeply attached to the house he has grown up in. He says, "I have not been able to move out of this house. I have been living here since childhood, and I'm used to everything about it. But it's about time I get out of my current residence. It's getting increasingly uncomfortable here, with no place for my shoes and clothes."

Salman’s next release is ‘Dabangg 2’. The film will hit the theatre on December 21st and the actor is busy promoting his upcoming film that stars Sonakshi Sinha in the female lead. Recently, it is reported that the actor has purchased a property worth Rs 120 crore to build his office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment